Sugar Free S’mores
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
- Free’ist Sugar Free Tea Biscuits
- Free’ist Sugar Free Marshmallows
- Free’ist Sugar Dark Chocolate
- Over a bonfire, campfire or BBQ toast your marshmallows for 1-2 minutes until they start to melt, bubble and caramelise.
- Remove the marshmallows from the heat and spoon them onto a tea biscuit.
- Top the marshmallow layer with a square of Free’ist dark chocolate and top the s’more sandwich with another tea biscuit. Press together to allow the chocolate melt into the hot marshmallows If you don’t have an open fire you can always recreate this recipe using the microwave or oven. On a plate (or baking tray if using the oven) place a tea biscuit, topped with three Free’ist marshmallows and a square of dark chocolate. Microwave for 15-20 seconds or oven cook at 180 °C for 3-5 minutes, so the marshmallow and chocolate start to melt. Remove and top with a second tea biscuit.